As Amnesty International (AI) releases its annual report on human rights, the world stands on the threshold of historic change. Courageous people are standing up and speaking out in the face of bullets, beatings, tear gas and tanks. This bravery is sending a signal to repressive governments that their days are numbered. But they are fighting back. The international community must decide if they stand on the side of reform or repression.
AI's 2011 report documents the human rights situation in 157 countries and territories in 2010.
Previous Annual Report items
- 11/05/2011: NGO Group for the CRC Annual Report 2010
- 15/04/2011: CROATIA: Report on the Activities of the Ombudsperson for Children 2010
- 08/03/2011: UNITED KINGDOM: State of Children's Rights in England in 2010
- 02/03/2011: ARMED CONFLICT: The hidden crisis - Armed conflict and education
- 02/03/2011: CONFLICTO ARMADO: Una crisis encubierta - conflictos armados y educación
Organisation Contact Details:
Last updated 13/05/2011 05:50:21