CRIN has compiled a full list of all recommendations accepted by States in the first cycle of the Universal Periodic Review.
The first cycle of the Universal Periodic Review (UPR) reached a conclusion in March this year, with all 192 States examined under the new mechanism.
The second cycle, which began on 21 May with the 13th session, will see States reviewed on the progress they have made in implementing the recommendations they accepted in their initial review.
With this in mind, CRIN has published a document which includes all accepted recommendations from the whole of the first cycle, country by country.
- The document is attached above
You can also read CRIN's children's rights extract reports for the whole of the first cycle (192 reports), highlighting all mentions of children's rights throughout each State review. The reports include extracts from the National Report submitted by States, the UN Compilation report submitted by UN agencies, and the Stakeholder Compilation report submitted by NGOs, National Human Rights Institutions and other bodies.
For more information on how NGOs can participate in the UPR process, including guidance on lobbying and advocacy, visit our main UPR page.
Previous UPR follow-up items
- 13/12/2011: UPR FOLLOW-UP: Kenyan NGOs submit report on State's progress
- 04/08/2011: UNITED KINGDOM: Government submits progress report on UPR recommendations
- 04/08/2011: MAURITIUS: Government submits progress report on UPR recommendations
- 04/08/2011: ARGENTINA: Government submits progress report on UPR recommendations
- 04/08/2011: COLOMBIA: Government submits progress report on UPR recommendations
Organisation Contact Details:
Child Rights International Network
2 Pontypool Place
Tel: +44 (0)207 401 2257
Last updated 14/06/2012 16:42:00