1. Disclosure of information
CRIN will neither rent, sell nor make available your personal information to any third party unrelated to CRIN, other than where the law requires it or where we have sought and been given your specific permission to do so. As CRIN is based in the United Kingdom, we therefore comply with UK data protection legislation currently in force.
2. What information we collect and how we use it
By joining the network, CRIN members agree to sharing information about their organisation such as their contact details, details of the organisation’s work, resources, events, etc. with the wider network, including visitors to the website.
We collect personal information about members for the following purposes:
- Membership assessment and administration
- General research and development of CRIN services
- Website administration and development
- Provision of associated services and benefits
On occasion we may like to contact you by telephone, fax, email or otherwise in writing to inform you about services and products that we consider may be of interest to you. Such information would only be from CRIN members.
3. Third parties' web sites
Our aim is to ensure that your details are current, accurate and complete. You have a right to see the information we hold about you at any time and we will correct it if it is inaccurate, provided we are notified accordingly.
We reserve the right to amend this privacy statement. Should this happen, we will post a notice of the change on the website, and you will be deemed to have accepted the changes
Terms and Conditions
1. All material on the Website is the copyright of CRIN or, where identified, third party individual or institutional authors. CRIN encourages personal and educational use of the Website content. You may view the content of this site on screen for any purpose; however, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use the content on the Website in any way except for non-commercial, personal or educational use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the Website content except for non-commercial, personal or educational use. Any other use of the Website content, including resale or commercial distribution in any other manner, requires the prior written permission of the copyright holder. If you are using any of the information on the CRIN website in a permitted manner, you must make good faith efforts to preserve the context of the cited passage and give appropriate credit to the authoring person(s) or organisation(s). Please note that much of the information on the CRIN website is sourced from CRIN members and endeavor to ensure that the correct source/author is credited.
2. You agree to use the Website for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, nor restrict or inhibit anyone else's use or enjoyment of the Website.
3. Names, images and logos identifying products, publications or services of CRIN or third parties on the Website may be subject to copyright, design rights or trademark rights. Where this is the case, they may not be reproduced without the consent of the trademark owner. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trademark, design right or copyright of CRIN or any other third party.